Chocolate Butter Pecan Protein Balls
Here is a special recipe for a more healthified dessert to enjoy during your late-night cravings!
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 scoop of Jay Robb Chocolate Protein
- 1 T cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 T melted coconut butter
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups melted semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Put your chopped pecans, Jay Robb Protein, cinnamon, and cocoa powder into a food processor and blend on low until your mixture is a fine powder.
Then add your peanut butter, coconut butter, maple syrup, and pure vanilla extract into the mixture and blend on low until it becomes a cookie dough-like consistency.
Roll mixture into balls, place them in a pan with parchment paper and place your mixture in the freezer for 30-40 minutes
Melt some semi-sweet chocolate into a pan and let it simmer
Take your protein balls out of the freezer and dip them into the melted chocolate one by one. Then dip them into your chopped pecans. Put back in the freezer for another 30 minutes.
Eat up and Enjoy!
- Serving Size
- 1 Serving
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 17.7 grams
- 49.1 grams
- 24.5 grams