Coconut Mint Chocolate Chip Bowl
We came up with a new recipe for our coconut and mint lovers out there! Follow our simple recipe and try it for yourself!
- 5 large frozen coconut milk cubes (or you could use 3 cups ice)
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Jay Robb Protein
- 1/4 t mint extract (you could use vanilla for vanilla base and top with mint chocolate topping)
- 2 T pure honey
- 1/4 bar cream cheese
- Add in 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips at the end (just stir in, don’t blend)
- Yorke chocolate
- Coconut flakes
- Chocolate oats.
- Blend until thick and smooth (use blender tamper)
Add toppings and enjoy!
- Serving Size
- 1 Serving
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 28.8 grams
- 17 grams
- 160.2 grams