Whey Protein Isolate
Made with 100% rBGH-Free Whey Protein Isolate as the protein source*
- Sourced from grass fed cows not treated with rBGH (Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone)*
- 25 grams of protein per serving!
- 11 (30 gram) servings per bag (approximate)
- Non-GMO (made with lecithin from Non-GMO sunflower seeds)
- Gluten-free ingredients
- No fat, No cholesterol
- No added sugar, No aspartame
- No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
- No casein, No MSG
- Made with Stevia leaf extract (Rebaudioside A)
- Mixes with a blender or shaker bottle
Jay Robb uses the highest grade of whey protein possible when creating the best-tasting whey protein powder. This unique process also yields a whey protein isolate that is much higher in protein than a whey protein concentrate and is also rich in immunoglobulins, alpha-lactalbumin, and beta-lactoalbumin and other immune boosting factors. Only cold-processed cross-flow microfiltered whey protein isolate is used as the protein source and this material comes from farm-raised, pasture-grazed, grass-fed cows not treated with the synthetic bovine growth hormone rBGH*.
One taste of our easy-to-mix delicious Jay Robb Non-GMO Whey Protein Isolate powders, and you’ll be a fan for life!
*Because rBGH-free whey is primarily obtained from small farms throughout the world, there is only a limited supply. The Jay Robb Corporation secures large quantities abroad each year to meet our growing needs; however, there are times when the world supply runs short. During these periods, we may choose to procure the highest quality domestic whey protein in conjunction with rBGH-free raw materials to produce our world-class whey protein.